1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
EUROTEST INSPECTION SRL, based in Romania, is the operator of personal data, according to the legislation on the protection of personal data including GDPR, regarding the personal data of Users collected and processed through the Site http: // www .eurotestro.com / and / or in the context of the Services offered through or in connection with the Site. For the activity of personal data processing The company can be contacted using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
3. SUPPLY OF PERSONALIZED OFFERS
In certain situations, we may use the information we collect from you in conjunction with the data we obtain from our sales and / or marketing teams regarding your interaction with the Company, which we may use in the context of our communications. marketing. We want to streamline our marketing by providing relevant and personalized products / services to our customers. interaction with us, as well as by combining data obtained from third parties (eg via web browsing analytics technologies) to send you commercial communications tailored to your needs and preferences.] We may perform various reports, analyzes and statistical organized marketing campaigns and their success, sales / processing activity. 4. PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT CONCLUDED WITH US When you request the provision of certain services, we may process certain personal data necessary for these purposes (e.g. first and last name, delivery / supply address, trading data, etc.).
5. MANAGEMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN USERS AND ASSISTANCE
We are interested in providing adequate services through the Site to all persons who access it. Therefore, we process a series of personal data for the purpose of managing the relations with the Users of the Site, for example when they contact us with various questions or requests regarding the functionalities of the Site, questions regarding the services of the Company offered through the Site, etc. Legal basis: art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR – legitimate interest in our interest to provide adequate services.
6. ANALYSIS AND STATISTICS REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
7. CONNECTION THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
We have implemented various interconnection mechanisms with social media pages, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram and thus you have the possibility to access the content posted by us on the Site and or our associated accounts on those social networks more easily. If you access the posted content on those social networks or comment on those social networks, or access the Site through the Facebook account, a series of public data from your profile on those social networks will be transmitted to us by the operators of those networks socializing.
8. FULFILLMENT OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS Sometimes the processing of data is necessary in order to fulfill our legal obligations, such as: • reporting to the relevant tax authorities and keeping records; • data archiving according to the applicable legislation.
9. DEFENSE OF RIGHTS AND INTERESTS IN JUSTICE
To establish, exercise or defend a right in court in a proceeding before a court, administrative proceeding or other formal proceedings in which the Company is involved.
10. TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE THE DATA
11. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA
We keep your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, in compliance with internal data retention procedures, including applicable archiving rules. For example, if you are a customer of ours, your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, plus a minimum period of 3 years from the termination (what is the limitation period for legal action). Subsequently, certain personal data may be kept for a longer period for archiving purposes, in accordance with the applicable archiving rules.
12. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A VISITED PERSON? By law, you have the following rights as a data subject: a) The right of access you can obtain from us the confirmation that we process your personal data, as well as information regarding the specifics of the processing b) The right to change you can ask us to modify your personal data incorrectly or, as the case may be, fill in the data that are incomplete. c) The right to deletion may request the deletion of personal data when: (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected and process them; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data and we may no longer process them on other legal grounds; (iii) the data are processed unlawfully; respectively (iv) the data must be deleted according to the relevant legislation. d) Withdrawal of consent and the right of opposition You can withdraw your consent at any time regarding the processing of data on the basis of consent. You may also object at any time to processing for marketing purposes, including profiling performed for this purpose, as well as processing based on the legitimate interest of the Company, for reasons related to your specific situation. e) Restriction under certain conditions you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data f) The right to data portability insofar as we process the data by automatic means, you may request us, in accordance with the law, to provide your data in a structured form, frequently used and which can be read automatically. If you request this from us, we may transfer your data to another entity, if technically possible. g) The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority You have the right to file a complaint with the data processing supervisory authority if you consider that your rights have been violated: National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data in Romania B- dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 Sector 1, postal code 010336 Bucharest, Romania email@example.com FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU CAN CONTACT US USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org